MASKS ARE WORN WHILE ON TEST DRIVE AND WHILE IN THE BUILDINGS. WE ALSO SANITIZE DESKS BETWEEN CLIENTS AND ALL CARS BETWEEN TEST DRIVES.
WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. WE PROVIDE A FREE CARFAX VEHICLE REPORT AND A 30 DAY 2500 KM HASSLE FREE EXCHANGE POLICY ON USED VEHICLES. PLUS A FULL VEHICLE DETAIL AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.
Front brakes have 60% remaining, and rear brakes have 100% remaining. Front tires have 60% tread remaining, and rear tires have 40% tread remaining. This vehicle has been well serviced and comes with a spare key.
This One-Owner 2009 Honda Accord Sedan is a Local Vehicle with New Rear Brakes. It was locally bought and has a clean history with no accidents or damage and was traded in on a 2020 Ridgeline. It's equipped with Sunroof and Tinted Windows.
This FWD Sedan comes with Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering, Leather Interior, Power Windows / Mirrors, Power Door Locks, Power Trunk, Floor Mats, Alloy Wheels, Remote Keyless Entry, Dual Power Seats, Heated Seats, Sunroof, Fog Lights, Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), and more features. It has a seating capacity of 5 persons to accommodate the entire family. As Safety Features, this Sedan is equipped with: Dual Airbags (SIR), Side Airbags, Side Curtain Airbags, and Anti-Lock Brakes / VSA. For security and peace of mind, it comes with an Anti-Theft Device.
The vehicle goes through a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance is up to date. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with the #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2550 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.860.6500 // www.harmonyhonda.com
|Roadside Assistance Years||3|
|Roadside Assistance Miles/km||Unlimited|
|Tire Location||Make||Size||Tread Depth|