$13,990.00
8.7 - 8.8 CITY6.0 - 6.2 HWY
L/100km
Vehicle Specs
Odometer
69869 Km
Engine
4 Cylinder Engine
Transmission
Xtronic continuously variable transmission (CVT) w
Drivetrain
FWD
Exterior
Gray[Hematite Grey Metallic]
Interior
N/A
VIN
1N4AL2AP8CN439592
Stock #
AU2422
Harmony Acura
P: 250-860-6500
Monday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday
Closed

Wow, I'm in Love! Let me reserve this vehicle now!

Reserve this vehicle and schedule a time to come in and meet us

1) When would you like to come and view this vehicle?

2) Tell us your details so we can get in touch with you.

I want to trade in my vehicle, how much is it worth?

Vehicle Info & Condition

Contact Details

WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. WE PROVIDE A FREE CARFAX VEHICLE REPORT AND A 30 DAY OR 2500 KM NO HASSLE EXCHANGE POLICY ON USED VEHICLES. PLUS A FULL VEHICLE DETAIL AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.

Front brakes have 100% remaining, and rear brakes have 40% remaining. Front tires have 55% tread remaining and rear tires have 45% tread remaining.

This 2012 Nissan Altima SL has low kms, is a BC vehicle, has been pet-free and was driven by non-smokers.

This fuel-efficient vehicle comes with heated seats, push button start, a backup camera, rear spoiler, sunroof, leather interior, tire pressure monitoring system and more.

Each vehicle gets a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance is up to date. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with the #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2552 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.861.3003 // www.harmonyacura.com

Vehicle Details

Basic Years3
Basic Miles/km60,000
Drivetrain Years5
Drivetrain Miles/km100,000
Corrosion Years5
Corrosion Years3
Corrosion Miles/kmUnlimited
Corrosion Miles/km60,000
Hybrid/Electric Components Years8
Hybrid/Electric Components Miles/km160,000
Hybrid/Electric Components NoteApplies to hybrid vehicles only
Overall Rating* * * *
Overall Frontal Barrier Crash Rating* * * *
Frontal Barrier Crash Rating Driver* * * *
Frontal Barrier Crash Rating Passenger* * * *
Frontal Crash Test NoteNot Applicable
NoteNot Applicable
Overall Side Crash Rating* * * * *
Side Barrier Rating* * * *
Side Barrier Rating Driver* * * *
Side Barrier Rating Passenger Rear Seat* * * * *
Side Barrier Rating NoteNot Applicable
Side Pole Rating Driver Front Seat* * * * *
Male/Female Dummy NoteMale: Average sized adult male dummy in 35-MPH crash into fixed barrier. Rating is evaluation of injury to head, neck, chest, legs. Female: Small-sized adult female dummy in 35-mph crash into fixed barrier. Rating is evaluation of injury to head, neck, chest, legs.
Combined Side Rating Front Seat* * * *
Combined Side Rating Rear Seat* * * * *
Rollover Rating* * * *
Rollover Rating Dynamic Test ResultNo Tip
Risk of Rollover10.5%
Rollover NoteDynamic (moving) test results (Tip or No Tip) and measured rollover-related properties determine vehicle's risk of rollover in single vehicle crash and its rollover rating. The Rollover Resistance Rating utilizes a "fishhook" maneuver which is a series of abrupt turns at varying speeds to see how "top-heavy" a vehicle is.
Inspection PointResultSeverityPhoto
Tire LocationMakeSizeTread Depth
Harmony Acura
2550 Enterprise Way
Kelowna BC, V1X 7X5
P: 250-860-6500
Monday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday
Closed