WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. WE PROVIDE A FREE CARFAX VEHICLE REPORT AND A 30 DAY 2500 KM HASSLE FREE EXCHANGE POLICY ON USED VEHICLES. PLUS A FULL VEHICLE DETAIL AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.
Front brakes have 95% remaining, and rear brakes have 70% remaining. Front tires have 60% tread remaining, and rear tires have 40% tread remaining. It has been dealer serviced and comes with a spare key.
This One-Owner 2011 Honda Ridgeline is a BC Vehicle equipped with Sunroof, Tonneau Cover, Hood Deflector, and Towing Package. It has a clean history with no accidents and no pets have been allowed inside this Smoking Free vehicle. The Timing Belt and Spark Plugs have been replaced.
This AWD Truck is coming with Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering, Leather Interior, Power Windows / Mirrors, Power Door Locks, All-weather Floor Mats, Alloy Wheels, Remote Keyless Entry, Power Driver's Seat, Heated Seats, Sunroof, Fog Lights, Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), and more features. It has a seating capacity of 5 persons to accommodate the entire family. As Safety Features, this Truck is equipped with: Dual Airbags (SIR), Side Airbags, Side Curtain Airbags, and Anti-Lock Brakes / VSA. For security and peace of mind, it comes with an Anti-Theft Device.
The vehicle goes through a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance is up to date. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with the #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2550 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.860.6500 // www.harmonyhonda.com
|Roadside Assistance Years||3|
|Roadside Assistance Miles/km||Unlimited|
|Note||Frontal crash test results are valid for 2011 model year vehicles manufactured before July 2, 2010.|
|Male/Female Dummy Note||Male: Average sized adult male dummy in 35-MPH crash into fixed barrier. Rating is evaluation of injury to head, neck, chest, legs. Female: Small-sized adult female dummy in 35-mph crash into fixed barrier. Rating is evaluation of injury to head, neck, chest, legs.|
|Rollover Rating||* * * *|
|Rollover Rating Dynamic Test Result||No Tip|
|Risk of Rollover||14.3%|
|Rollover Note||Dynamic (moving) test results (Tip or No Tip) and measured rollover-related properties determine vehicle's risk of rollover in single vehicle crash and its rollover rating. The Rollover Resistance Rating utilizes a "fishhook" maneuver which is a series of abrupt turns at varying speeds to see how "top-heavy" a vehicle is.|
|Tire Location||Make||Size||Tread Depth|