WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. WE PROVIDE A FREE CARFAX VEHICLE REPORT AND A 30 DAY OR 2500 KM NO HASSLE EXCHANGE POLICY ON USED VEHICLES. PLUS A FULL VEHICLE DETAIL AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.
Front brakes have 40% remaining, and rear brakes have 40% remaining. Tires have 60% tread remaining.
This 2007 Lexus IS 250 is a BC vehicle, and has been regularly serviced.
This Lexus comes with Bluetooth connectivity, A/C, remotey keyless entry, a power driver's seat, push-button start, dual airbags, anti-lock brakes, vehicle stability assist and more.
Each vehicle gets a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance is up to date. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with the #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2550 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.860.6500 // www.harmonyhonda.com
|Roadside Assistance Years||4|
|Roadside Assistance Miles/km||Unlimited|
|Tire Location||Make||Size||Tread Depth|