$11,900.00
11.2 - 11.2 CITY8.2 - 8.2 HWY
L/100km
Vehicle Specs
Odometer
127219 Km
Engine
V6 Cylinder Engine
Transmission
6-speed Sportronic Automatic
Drivetrain
N/A
Exterior
Black - Labrador Black Pearl
Interior
Black
VIN
JA4JT3AX1AZ607329
Stock #
U6704
Harmony Honda
P: 250-860-6500
Monday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday
Closed

Wow, I'm in Love! Let me reserve this vehicle now!

Reserve this vehicle and schedule a time to come in and meet us

1) When would you like to come and view this vehicle?

2) Tell us your details so we can get in touch with you.

I want to trade in my vehicle, how much is it worth?

Vehicle Info & Condition

Contact Details

WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. WE PROVIDE A FREE CARFAX VEHICLE REPORT AND A 30 DAY 2500 KM HASSLE FREE EXCHANGE POLICY ON USED VEHICLES. PLUS A FULL VEHICLE DETAIL AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.

Front brakes have 60% remaining, and rear brakes have 40% remaining. Front tires have 100% tread remaining, and rear tires have 70% tread remaining. It comes with a spare key.

This 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander is a BC Vehicle with low Km and is equipped with Backup Camera, Roof Rails, and Bluetooth Connectivity.

This 4WD SUV is coming with Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering, Power Windows / Mirrors, Power Door Locks, Alloy Wheels, Remote Keyless Entry, Heated Seats, Fog Lights, Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), and more features. It has a seating capacity of 7 persons to accommodate the entire family. As Safety Features, this SUV is equipped with: Dual Airbags (SIR), Side Airbags, Side Curtain Airbags, and Anti-Lock Brakes / VSA. For security and peace of mind, it comes with an Anti-Theft Device.

The vehicle goes through a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance is up to date. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with the #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2550 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.860.6500 // www.harmonyhonda.com

Vehicle Details

Basic Years5
Basic Miles/km100,000
Drivetrain Years10
Drivetrain Miles/km160,000
Roadside Assistance Years5
Roadside Assistance Miles/kmUnlimited
Inspection PointResultSeverityPhoto
Tire LocationMakeSizeTread Depth
Harmony Honda
2550 Enterprise Way
Kelowna BC, V1X 7X5
P: 250-860-6500
Monday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday
Closed