$13,500.00
9.5 - 9.5 CITY7.7 - 7.7 HWY
L/100km
Vehicle Specs
Odometer
125408 Km
Engine
4 Cylinder Engine
Transmission
Xtronic continuously variable transmission (CVT)
Drivetrain
AWD
Exterior
Black[Ebony]
Interior
Black
VIN
JN8AS58V28W117507
Stock #
A19182A
Harmony Acura
P: 250-860-6500
Monday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday
Closed

Wow, I'm in Love! Let me reserve this vehicle now!

Reserve this vehicle and schedule a time to come in and meet us

1) When would you like to come and view this vehicle?

2) Tell us your details so we can get in touch with you.

I want to trade in my vehicle, how much is it worth?

Vehicle Info & Condition

Contact Details

WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. WE PROVIDE A FREE CARFAX VEHICLE REPORT AND A 30 DAY OR 2500 KM NO HASSLE EXCHANGE POLICY ON USED VEHICLES. PLUS A FULL VEHICLE DETAIL AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.

Front brakes have 50% remaining, and rear brakes have 40% remaining. Tires have 60% tread remaining.

This 20087 Nissan Rogue AWD SL has had no accidents or damage, has low kms, and has been well serviced.

This Rogue comes heated seats, a sunroof, fog lights, dual airbags, side airbags, power windows, power door locks, & power mirrors, anti-lock brakes, vehicle stability assist and much more.

Each vehicle gets a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance is up to date. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with the #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2552 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.861.3003 // www.harmonyacura.com

Vehicle Details

Basic Years3
Basic Miles/km60,000
Drivetrain Years5
Drivetrain Miles/km100,000
Corrosion Years3
Corrosion Miles/km60,000
Emissions Years3
Emissions Miles/km60,000
Inspection PointResultSeverityPhoto
Tire LocationMakeSizeTread Depth
Harmony Acura
2550 Enterprise Way
Kelowna BC, V1X 7X5
P: 250-860-6500
Monday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday
Closed