$4,990.00
11.2 - 11.2 CITY7.8 - 7.8 HWY
L/100km
Vehicle Specs
Odometer
156521 Km
Engine
V6 Cylinder Engine
Transmission
4-speed automatic w/OD
Drivetrain
N/A
Exterior
Silver - Bright Silver Metallic
Interior
Black
VIN
1C3EL56R06N213286
Stock #
19266B
Harmony Honda
P: 250-860-6500
Monday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday
Closed

Wow, I'm in Love! Let me reserve this vehicle now!

Reserve this vehicle and schedule a time to come in and meet us

1) When would you like to come and view this vehicle?

2) Tell us your details so we can get in touch with you.

I want to trade in my vehicle, how much is it worth?

Vehicle Info & Condition

Contact Details

WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. WE PROVIDE A FREE CARFAX VEHICLE REPORT AND A 30 DAY 2500 KM HASSLE FREE EXCHANGE POLICY ON USED VEHICLES. PLUS A FULL VEHICLE DETAIL AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.

Front brakes have 70% remaining, and rear brakes have 40% remaining. Tires have 60% tread remaining. It has been well serviced and comes with a spare key.

This 2006 Chrysler Sebring is in great shape and comes with low Km. It has a clean history with no accidents or damage and comes with a 2nd Set of Tires on Rims (Winter Tires have 80% tread remaining). It was traded for a 2010 Civic.

This FWD Sedan is coming with Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Floor Mats, Fog Lights, and more features. It has a seating capacity of 5 persons to accommodate the entire family. As Safety Features, this Sedan is equipped with: Dual Airbags (SIR), Side Airbags, and Side Curtain Airbags.

The vehicle goes through a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance is up to date. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with the #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2550 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.860.6500 // www.harmonyhonda.com

Vehicle Details

Basic Years3
Basic Miles/km60,000
Drivetrain Years5
Drivetrain Miles/km100,000
Corrosion Years3
Corrosion Miles/kmUnlimited
Roadside Assistance Years5
Roadside Assistance Miles/km100,000
Inspection PointResultSeverityPhoto
Tire LocationMakeSizeTread Depth
Harmony Honda
2550 Enterprise Way
Kelowna BC, V1X 7X5
P: 250-860-6500
Monday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday
Closed