This 2016 Dodge Durango R/T is an All-Wheel Drive SUV that uses a 5.7L V8 engine with an 8-speed automatic transmission. The engine generates 360 HP and 390 lb-ft of torque. The vehicle seats up to a maximum of 7 people and features a navigation system, satellite radio, USB, AUX, and Bluetooth media options, cooled front seats, heated front and rear seats, mirrors and steering wheel, dual zone climate control, rear air conditioning control, remote engine start, tire pressure monitoring, HID fog lamps, remote starter, backup camera, rear parking aid, and more.
Internet Value Pricing:
Our Internet Value Pricing mission at West Side Mitsubishi is to present "Value Pricing" to all of our customers. Pre-Owned Internet Pricing is achieved by polling over 70,000 pre-owned websites hourly. This ensures that every one of our customers receives real time "Value Pricing" on every pre-owned vehicle we sell. We do not artificially inflate our preowned prices in the hopes of winning a negotiating contest with our customers! We do not play pricing games. After being in the business since 2002 we realized that Internet Value Pricing is by far the best approach for our customers.
In addition to our market based pricing at West Side Mitsubishi, we put this vehicle through an extensive reconditioning and quality assurance process.
• We do an extensive inspection and recondition the vehicle to meet our standard of excellence.
• We want you to know that we provide complete documentation of this process.
• We will provide you a market report on how we arrived at the price.
• We can review these documents on any vehicle in our inventory.
Certified PreOwned Vehicle:
160 Point Inspection:
• A robust and comprehensive inspection ensures that every vehicle meets our strict standards and yours.
• Every feature and component must operate like new.
• Each Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle must complete a rigorous and uncompromising 160-point* inspection and reconditioning process. This meticulous inspection includes all mechanical items under the hood - from the suspension and chassis components and everything on the interior - by technicians.
• If any item does not perform perfectly, it's either repaired or replaced. The interior and exterior are also inspected for any cosmetic damage and repaired to West Side Mitsubishi's standards ensuring that your new Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle looks practically new.
Carproof Vehicle History Report:
Every Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes standard with a comprehensive Vehicle History Report. It screens out vehicles for problems with frame, fire or water damage, etc. It also provides history on registrations and any insurance claims. You get the best history available - full disclosure to ensure your peace of mind.
Change your mind? Enjoy a hassle-free exchange for another Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle within 10 days/1,500 km of purchase. *You*, the registered owner of this Mitsubishi Motors Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, may exchange your purchase no later than 10 days or 1,500 km from the date of registration and mileage at registration, whichever occurs first.
• You must have insured this Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle during the exchange privilege period.
• You choose another Certified Pre-Owned vehicle from dealer inventory.
• You must return the vehicle in the same condition it was when you bought it, with the exception of up to 1,500 km of additional mileage.
• The dealer can deny any exchange if the vehicle is returned with defects, damage or known abuse that did not exist prior to purchase.
• Any additional parts or accessories you purchased for this vehicle at time of purchase cannot be refunded.
• Any difference between the price paid for your vehicle (excluding parts or accessory costs) and the price of the vehicle transitioned into are the customer's cost.
• Limited to a one-time exchange only.
We provide financing with the best interest rates available, and have special finance programs for anyone with no credit, poor credit history, new to Canada and worker's visa.
|Roadside Assistance Years||5|
|Roadside Assistance Miles/km||100,000|
|Tire Location||Make||Size||Tread Depth|
|Left Front Tire||Bridgestone||P 265 50 20|
|Left Rear Tire||Bridgestone||P 265 50 20|
|Right Front Tire||Bridgestone||P 265 50 20|
|Right Rear Tire||Bridgestone||P 265 50 20|