This 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer SE is a Front-Wheel Drive (FWD) sedan that uses a 2.4 litre four-cylinder engine with a continuously variable transmission. The engine generates 148 horsepower and 145 pound-feet of torque. The vehicle seats up to a maximum of 5 people and features AM/FM/CD audio, Bluetooth, heated front seats and side view mirrors, air conditioning, tire pressure monitoring, cellphone hookup, hands free communication, and more.
Internet Value Pricing:
Our Internet Value Pricing mission at West Side Mitsubishi is to present "Value Pricing" to all of our customers. Pre-Owned Internet Pricing is achieved by polling over 70,000 pre-owned websites hourly. This ensures that every one of our customers receives real time "Value Pricing" on every pre-owned vehicle we sell. We do not artificially inflate our preowned prices in the hopes of winning a negotiating contest with our customers! We do not play pricing games. After being in the business since 2002 we realized that Internet Value Pricing is by far the best approach for our customers.
In addition to our market based pricing at West Side Mitsubishi, we put this vehicle through an extensive reconditioning and quality assurance process.
• We do an extensive inspection and recondition the vehicle to meet our standard of excellence.
• We want you to know that we provide complete documentation of this process.
• We will provide you a market report on how we arrived at the price.
• We can review these documents on any vehicle in our inventory.
Certified PreOwned Vehicle:
160 Point Inspection:
• A robust and comprehensive inspection ensures that every vehicle meets our strict standards and yours.
• Every feature and component must operate like new.
• Each Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle must complete a rigorous and uncompromising 160-point* inspection and reconditioning process. This meticulous inspection includes all mechanical items under the hood - from the suspension and chassis components and everything on the interior - by technicians.
• If any item does not perform perfectly, it's either repaired or replaced. The interior and exterior are also inspected for any cosmetic damage and repaired to West Side Mitsubishi's standards ensuring that your new Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle looks practically new.
Carproof Vehicle History Report:
Every Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes standard with a comprehensive Vehicle History Report. It screens out vehicles for problems with frame, fire or water damage, etc. It also provides history on registrations and any insurance claims. You get the best history available - full disclosure to ensure your peace of mind.
Change your mind? Enjoy a hassle-free exchange for another Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle within 10 days/1,500 km of purchase. *You*, the registered owner of this Mitsubishi Motors Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, may exchange your purchase no later than 10 days or 1,500 km from the date of registration and mileage at registration, whichever occurs first.
• You must have insured this Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle during the exchange privilege period.
• You choose another Certified Pre-Owned vehicle from dealer inventory.
• You must return the vehicle in the same condition it was when you bought it, with the exception of up to 1,500 km of additional mileage.
• The dealer can deny any exchange if the vehicle is returned with defects, damage or known abuse that did not exist prior to purchase.
• Any additional parts or accessories you purchased for this vehicle at time of purchase cannot be refunded.
• Any difference between the price paid for your vehicle (excluding parts or accessory costs) and the price of the vehicle transitioned into are the customer's cost.
• Limited to a one-time exchange only.
We provide financing with the best interest rates available, and have special finance programs for anyone with no credit, poor credit history, new to Canada and worker's visa.
|Roadside Assistance Years||5|
|Roadside Assistance Miles/km||Unlimited|
|Overall Rating||* * * *|
|Overall Frontal Barrier Crash Rating||* * * *|
|Frontal Barrier Crash Rating Driver||* * * * *|
|Frontal Barrier Crash Rating Passenger||* * * *|
|Frontal Crash Test Note||Not Applicable|
|Overall Side Crash Rating||* * * *|
|Side Barrier Rating||* * * *|
|Side Barrier Rating Driver||* * * * *|
|Side Barrier Rating Passenger Rear Seat||* * *|
|Side Barrier Rating Note||Results of side impact barrier & side impact pole tests are different between base seat and optional Recardo seats|
|Side Pole Rating Driver Front Seat||* * * * *|
|Male/Female Dummy Note||Male: Average sized adult male dummy in 35-MPH crash into fixed barrier. Rating is evaluation of injury to head, neck, chest, legs. Female: Small-sized adult female dummy in 35-mph crash into fixed barrier. Rating is evaluation of injury to head, neck, chest, legs.|
|Combined Side Rating Front Seat||* * * * *|
|Combined Side Rating Rear Seat||* * *|
|Rollover Rating||* * * *|
|Rollover Rating Dynamic Test Result||No Tip|
|Risk of Rollover||12.1%|
|Rollover Note||Dynamic (moving) test results (Tip or No Tip) and measured rollover-related properties determine vehicle's risk of rollover in single vehicle crash and its rollover rating. The Rollover Resistance Rating utilizes a "fishhook" maneuver which is a series of abrupt turns at varying speeds to see how "top-heavy" a vehicle is.|
|Tire Location||Make||Size||Tread Depth|
|Left Front Tire||Goodyear||P 205 60 16|
|Left Rear Tire||Goodyear||P 205 60 16|
|Right Front Tire||Goodyear||P 205 60 16|
|Right Rear Tire||Goodyear||P 205 60 16|